Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Here I am alone at mobley if i am not wrong..
Cant post when kwang ming and aloysius was here..
Idk why am I feeling this way..
Insecure?
Troubled?
Stress?
Easily irritated..
Didnt get to see Vaney today.
Thats when everything of this came in.
i trust her love for me..
I really do..
But why am i feeling this way me myself idk
All she say was don think too much, Cheery.
thats wad i said to her last time when she was facing this i guess
Retribution, Really.
What goes around, comes around.
Here I am, receiving my retribution.
This is not revenge but really retribution.
When is all these gonna end..
Idk?
When I didnt reply her..
She didnt send a second message to see if I am okay..
We swapped places.
She somehow became the past me and I've became the past her.
Seriously, no one can predict the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment