Thursday, April 15, 2010

Post.
Only I am reading it.
Well, even if i am the only one reading, so be it.
When, just when will she realise
For everything I tried to do..is for her...
Her actions proved strongly to me that her life really is that good without me
Words.
I don trust them anymore.
I feel so much hatred..jealous..wad can I do..
NOTHING.
I am sorry but i still got to say.
Mad Hatters, are you guys overdoing it?
I feel so alone
So left out.
I am only recognized when she is free from them..
But when she is free, she is tired. way tired for me.
Who? can understand my feeling?
Who? give a thought to how i feel?
Who? Who? Who?
I am important, yet i was treated like the least important.
Just why
No one miss me?
no one.
I missed her, like crazy.
She told me the same thing too.
But her actions..exact opposite.
Retribution I must say. Retribution.
Not posting anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment